For a little Christmas cheer I thought I’d be creative. Have fun reading this:
Top 25 reasons WHY I lost my arm:
- I went bowling with my friends. As I threw a heavy ball, my arm got ripped off.
- I was saving a school of orphaned children from a shark. I killed the shark, but the Piranha next to it took my arm. But, I saved the orphans!
- While fighting a crocodile, a truck sped past just as the croc pushed me onto a samurai sword, which cut my arm clean off.
- My teacher gave me the cane, but she picked up a knife instead of the cane.
- I was jogging on a treadmill, when I slipped & fell on some soap. The guy next to me with heavy weights collapsed, dropping the weights on my arm. The arm came clean off.
- I had the red pill, not the blue pill. The red pill packet said, ‘eat this & your right arm will drop off’.
- When lighting a candle, I saw my guitar and wondered what it would be like playing with one arm. So, I went to look for a cleaver.
- Someone dared me to stick my arm outside of a train while another train went past.
- I was hungry and wanted to know what right arm curry tasted like.
- My mum got angry at me so she decided to discipline me.
- I wanted to be a motivational speaker, and I heard the amputated speakers are the best.
- I super-glued my arm to the outside of a plane.
- I wanted to feel phantom pain, and after reading Phantom comics I got bored. So, I got creative.
- I saw a bionic arm and thought, ‘I will do anything it takes to get one of those.’
- I thought to myself that disabled people are better looking, and I knew that I didn’t fit in with able-bodied people.
- I wanted to use an insurance claim as I needed the money.
- A Lion, Tiger and an Elephant were fighting over who had bigger muscles, then they saw me, became jealous & ate my biggest arm.
- It was an alien.
- I wanted people to stare at me when I walked past.
- I already had 2 arms and I didn’t want to be greedy.
- I wanted to see what it was like to fall asleep while driving over 100km.
- A helicopter blade flew off the helicopter, just missing me. Then Arnold Schwarzenegger stepped out of the helicopter and cut my arm off.
- The Taliban needed a helping hand.
- My iPhone 5 transformed into a ninja, and while fighting the ninja a 1986 Ford Escort drove through McDonalds while an eagle grabbed my arm to feed it’s young.
If you an help me out with Number #25. Just tweet it and Hashtag 25thReason (#25thReason) and make sure you you link me in @samcawthorn AWESOME, have fun and Merry Christmas!!